Proper Planning

It is very important to plan before writing a document. Planning consumes less time and provides perfect result. Once the raw data is collected, it has to be organized based on the structure. Creating Table of Content provides a skeletal structure of the document also elaborating each topic of the TOC becomes simpler. When the TOC is prepared first, adding and rearranging the concepts can be done to provide a perfect result.

I generally prepare an excel sheet gathering the relevant topics. When I complete a topic, I will mark the status as "Completed". This gives me a clear picture on where I stay in that project, and also provides me a perfect road map.

If a document is completed early, you will get time for self-review and peer review. These review elements in technical writing will deliver flawless results.

No comments:

Post a Comment